Marketing Supervisor, Star+Apply NowApply Later Job ID 774681BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Feb. 19, 2021
O profissional ideal para este papel é apaixonado por filmes, séries de TV, esportes e contadores de histórias, com experiência anterior em marcas globais. Como supervisor de marketing, este profissional será responsável por apoiar todo o esforço de Marketing do Brasil, incluindo campanha de lançamento e ativações e táticas contínuas, coordenando diferentes resultados. Esta pessoa trabalhará em parceria com Marketing local, regional e global, Marketing de Parceiros, RP, Distribuição, Equipes Digitais & outros parceiros para alcançar os objetivos, além de ser responsável pelo controle orçamentário, gerenciamento de ativos, suporte de sistemas, pagamento de faturas.
Responsibilities:The Marketing Supervisor, Star+ will be responsible for:
Star+ Campaign and marketing support:
- Supervise and coordinate the production of communication materials with advertising agency, producer and internal creative team.
- Coordinate operational deliveries in Star+ Synergy programs, such as – spots, mentions, capsules and content to the teams to be able to create branded content, organize the advertising agency’s delivery to all type of partners, such as networks, digital media, etc;
- To help the manager with the integration of all marketing pieces making sure the campaign brings great performance;
- To support the development of presentations and marketing reports;
- To develop and coordinate project management platforms.
- To coordinate Campaign Results in Brazil, being aligned with different areas – search campaign, off line, paid media etc (with the approval of the manager).
- Star+ Budget control - to organize different partners / costs including media and non-media guaranteeing the accurate numbers by quarter (aligned with manager).
- Development of spreadsheet (excel) to control the campaign for launch and ongoing.
- Payment – to coordinate all invoices from different suppliers, input on the system, to include operation orders to be paid.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- At least 3 years of experience in similar roles.
- Passionate in sports is a must.
- Digital product marketing experience is a must.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
- Creative, strategic, goals oriented, bold storyteller and passionate person.
- Team-player professional with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Advanced knowledge in Power Point, Keynote & Excel.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.