Regional Digital Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 769980BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 26, 2021
Juntamente com as equipes de varejo locais e regionais, conduzir um plano estratégico que ofereça excelentes experiências ao longo do ano, implementando os melhores programas globais de joias, estratégia de temas de franquia, maximizando as oportunidades sazonais (específicas para cada país) e aproveitando os principais motores de crescimento de cinema, D+ e novos lançamentos.
Essa função também impulsionará o desenvolvimento de conteúdo e experiências inovadores em nossos pontos de contato com o consumidor digital, como Youtube, varejistas terceirizados e Loja Disney.
O líder de marketing digital regional também trabalhará em estreita colaboração com líderes regionais de marketing de franquia e líderes de varejo para alinhar as melhores práticas e criar as melhores campanhas de CPC em larga escala que beneficiam a TWDC como um todo.
Como contato digital de marketing da Latam, essa pessoa inspirará e facilitará a colaboração e o compartilhamento de iniciativas de outras regiões e mercados para aumentar a eficiência.
- Develop content and grow the 3 main Youtube channels CPGP have: Princess, Pixar and Marvel HQ, clearly defining key performance indicators (KPIs) and manage day-to-day performance and optimization of channels against those KPIs across the region.
- Develop regional efficiency, alignment and flexibility for our online corners, branded stores, 3rd party partners.
- Develop the strategy and management of the Shop Disney that is about to be released.
- Own digital budget and effectively manage and optimize spend across platforms and media investments across the region.
- Collaboration with teams across TWDC.
- Consumer insights and research from campaigns data.
- Think very big, execute the minutiae.
- Required Tenure: 3-5 yrs at least of Digital experience & at least 3yrs e-commerce
- Preferred Industries: Consumer Products
- Required leadership experience:
- Leading diverse synergy groups;
- Working with multicultural teams;
- Communication skills to work with senior executives;
- Demonstrated an inclusive collaborative leadership that embraces diversity.
- Skills / key Competences:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration skills;
- Ability to formulate, manage and deliver successful marketing campaigns;
- Executive presence with ability to influence and drive decisions;
- Ability to manage and develop cross functional teams, identify market trends and build relationships in matrixed organizations;
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences;
- Proven ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities;
- Cross-culturally aware and sensitive to working with global teams;
- Strong presentation skills.
- Technical / specific expertise:
- Data analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Minimum: Graduate Degree (Business and/or Marketing)
- Ideal: Post graduate Degree (Digital Marketing)
- Advanced Microsoft;
- Advanced Keynote;
- Advanced English & Spanish.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.