Sr. Analyst, ILSApply NowApply Later Job ID 861098BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 14, 2021
- Support business units/licensees/vendors in the execution of the ILS Program (e.g. ensure that licensee/vendor/factory and all other applicable information is current and accurate in the global database, process audit reports and help with audit and factory-related issues). Leads remediation initiatives.
- Design and delivers compliance awareness training and/or capacity building projects for internal ILS teams and facilities. Monitor and communicate with internal and external stakeholders on project status and evaluation. Maintain relevant knowledge base on train-the-trainer program.
- Assist management with special projects related to compliance objectives as needed (ad-hoc presentations, translations, reports and status updates, program strategy, plans, performance and trends).
- Required Tenure: Social Auditors OR Analysts with at least 3 years of experience in CSR/Sustainability/Ethical Sourcing
- Preferred Industries: Audit Firms, CSR/Sustainability/Ethical Sourcing related companies
- Required leadership experience: N/A
- Other: social compliance programs in other sectors (retailers, textile, toys, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications:Skills / key Competences:
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills in Portuguese and English (mandatory), Spanish (preferred). Very detailed-oriented and organized
- Flexible to travel and able to work in a multi-task environment
- Analytical and reporting skills with experience using pivot tables to manage/analyze large datasets
- Team player, responsible, hardworking, and adaptable, able to adjust quickly
- Strong Process Management background in Social Compliance Programs
- College Graduate in Business, Communication, Sustainability, Law, Labor Safety Engineering or other related field.
- Specialization in CSR, Ethical Sourcing and/or Labor standards
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.