Supervisor, Franchise ManagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 865653BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 04, 2021
- Development, implementation and management of franchise strategic plans and communication campaigns (BTL, ATL and digital
- Align X-LOB demands, develop local approach/ solution for each demand and approve proposals with global teams (including approval or licensee/ retail materials and alignment with EFM regional teams if needed
- Liase with categories to develop specific programs for the franchise
- Develop promotional proposals for retailers, licensees and 3rd party partners
- Develop materials and training to ensure all LOBs are in line and aware of franchise strategy and materials
- Manage franchise local consumer research projects
- Competitors analysis (B2B/ B2C) / Market analysis and elaboration of new ideas and proposals accordingly
- Handle operational tasks related to the approvals and campaigns (POs, biddings, contracts, etc).
- Required Tenure: 5 to 6 years’ experience in marketing department (industry, service) or working in/ with advertising, digital or BTL marketing agencies.
- Preferred Industries: FMCGs, agencies with special emphasis on ditital Required leadership experience: matrix leadership and project management skills would be a plus
- Other: Familiarity with media landscape in Brazil (ATL / BTL and digital)
- Skills / key competences: strong relationship & communication skills, creativity, find creative solutions for business challenges.
- Technical / specific expertise: ability to manage teams that do not report directly (matrix management) and project management skills would be a plus
- Other: openness and flexibility
- Languages: English Advanced and Spanish intermediate (no mandatory)
Required EducationMinimum: BA in Advertisement, Business or Marketing
Ideal:Post graduate degree in marketing
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).