Supervisor, Licensing ToysApply NowApply Later Job ID 894102BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Disney Licensing Date posted Nov. 29, 2021
This Supervisor will be full-time focused on managing current business and licensees, as well as bringing in new partners according to the category's strategy. Great interface with the main areas of the company: finance, marketing, retail, creative and DASP.
Responsibilities:The Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Manage 18 licensees and prospects: Develop strong relationships with licensees and key retailers to maximize commercial and brand opportunities. Main activities: negotiation, contract renewal, product mix recommendation, licensee's relationship with Creative, Marketing, Retail and DASP;
- Identify and prospect key business partners: Develop clear and consistent strategies to reach market share, goals and performance;
- Leadership in marketing and retail demands in order to maximize licensee’s participation and business strategy. Manages specific product initiatives, promotions, trade and consumer advertising, public relations and in store events designed to maximize sell-in and sell-out of products;
- Give operational support to the managers, with KPIs analysis and punctual demands.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- Possess 2 years of experience in Marketing or Sales in consumables industries as coordinator;
- Preferred Industries: Toys, FHB
- Required leadership experience: Intermediate
- Skills / key Competences: Communication and negotiation skills, organized and experience on performance analysis.
- MS Office: Advanced
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- English: Advanced
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.