Web Editor IApply NowApply Later Job ID 788585BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 29, 2021
Neste cargo, o Editor Web I é responsável pela produção de conteúdo (artigos e vídeos) para o site, app ESPN e redes sociais.
Responsibilities:The Web Editor will be responsible for:
- Scripting video creation that requires post-production editing;
- Decoupage and production of content from other ESPNs;
- Posting game cards and hot news on social media;
- Write game reports from several different sports to the website;
- Subtitle articles and videos in English for the website and ESPN App.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- Good knowledge in Sports and social media language;
- English: Advanced;
- Good skills in writing and grammatic;
- Available to work on weekends and holidays;
- Respect and be identified with our values;
- Team work mindset;
- Ability to work with different ideas;
- Ability to learning with agile methodologies;
- Must be pro-active and very attentive to the details.
- Strong consultative skills and ability to influence;
- Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments;
- Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results;
- Ability to thrive within ambiguity and drive complex projects.
- Bachelor degree: Journalism or Radio and TV
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.