Already applied?View Dashboard
Advertising Account ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 526014BR Location Seattle, Washington, United States; New York, New York, United States Business Media Networks Brand Disney ABC Television Group Date posted 02/12/2018
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to, setting up display and video assets in FreeWheel, monitoring campaign performance, communicating campaign launch and status, collecting creative assets, QAing assets prior to launch, troubleshooting issues with 1st and 3rd party delivery, and analyzing and distributing campaign performance reports. This position may also be responsible for project management of custom production campaigns and new ad products as determined by the business unit.
- Experience in digital ad operations, digital account management or technical support
- Experience with ad trafficking in a web-based digital ad system
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented
- High degree of initiative and proven ability to execute, both individually and as a team
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with both technical teams and business strategy teams. At ease and credible with senior sales and agency executives.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines, communicating timelines and urgency effectively with stakeholders.
- Proven ability to gather and filter complex data, providing insight related to analytics and revenue recognition
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with 3rd party reporting dashboards
- Experience using the FreeWheel ad serving platform
- Familiarity with database applications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The ABC Owned Television Stations Group is a division of the Disney-ABC Television Group. Our stations have long held preeminent positions as trusted broadcast leaders. The stations and our strong portfolio of digital properties, allow marketers to reach our audience where they live, on every platform and on every device – reaching over 23% of all U.S. television households.
ABC National Television Sales (NTVS) is the sales representative for the eight ABC Owned Television Stations, digital platforms, digital out-of-home and place based media outlets.
Additional InformationEqual Opportunity Employer: Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
This position is with ABC National Television Sales in Seattle, or alternatively, in New York.