Associate Account ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 780808BR Location Seattle, Washington, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Apr. 02, 2021
The Associate Account Manager will be part of the Marketing Digital Operations team supporting Disney’s various Marketing teams across the portfolio’s digital platforms. The primary responsibilities of the Media Ops Coordinator are to ensure proper campaign implementation, serve as day-to-day technical contact for internal Marketing initiatives, and work in close coordination with related teams including ad developers and external agencies. The right person for this role obsesses over details, thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
- Coordinate launching of marketing campaigns
- Receive, test, and traffic digital creative assets
- Troubleshoot ad serving issues
- Monitor delivery status and work with planners to optimize campaign delivery
- Provide post-campaign reporting
- Weekend on-call support will be required for high-profile live events
- Related experience with online advertising
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 1 year professional work experience
- Familiarity with ad serving solutions (DoubleClick, Google Ad Manager)
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of HTML
- Strong respect for a team environment
- Is a passionate sports fan
- BA/BS degree in related field
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.