Automation Engineer IIApply NowApply Later Job ID 907199BR Location Seattle, Washington, United States / San Francisco, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Mar. 01, 2022
- Build tests that are atomic, independent and can run in parallel across multiple browsers / devices in multiple locales and/or languages
- Mentor / coach junior members of the department as well as individuals interested in automation.
- Efficiently resolve engineering issues with low to moderate degrees of complexity.
- Work with other QA Analysts and Engineers to ensure overall system reliability, performance, and quality
- 2+ years of relevant test automation experience.
- Proficiency in Java and/or C#.
- Experience using Automation Testing Framework (i.e. Appium, Selenium, etc…)
- Does extremely well with communication, mentorship and collaboration skills as well as having strong teamwork ethic, while striving for perfection.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in field such as Computer Science or Information Technology with 3+ years experience working with various test automation roles or equivalent experience as well as a solid knowledge of digital streaming devices and industry trends.
- Intermediate programming experience in Java and/or C# outside of just the entry level proficiency.
- Strong analytical and design fundamentals.
- Experience with Maven and TestNG. Understanding of CI/CD (such as Jenkins).
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.