Already applied?View Dashboard
Digital Account ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 669063BR Location Seattle, Washington, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jun. 04, 2019
Job Summary:ABC Owned Television Stations (ABC OTV) is seeking a Digital Advertising Account Manager. The Advertising Account Manager (AAM) is responsible for all digital post-sales advertising campaign coordination including ad trafficking, reporting, and technical support for the ABC Owned Television Stations (ABC OTV). ABC OTV is comprised of eight TV Stations, totaling eight websites, 16 apps, and numerous long form streaming video access points. The position supports both the National TV Sales account executives and the local stations' sales teams.
This position will coordinate efforts to launch digital campaigns with various groups within the organization such as Sales, Inventory Management, and Technical Support. The role will also involve communication with outside teams such as creative agencies and 3rd party vendors.
Responsibilities:Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating kick off calls with client and Sales
- Collecting creative assets
- QA’ing assets prior to launch
- Trafficking display and video assets in Google Ad Manager
- Communicating campaign launch, monitoring campaign performance, and optimizing placements to deliver in full
- Troubleshooting issues with 1st and 3rd party delivery
- Analyzing and distributing campaign performance reports
- This position may also be responsible for project management of custom production campaigns and new ad products as determined by the business unit
- Experience in digital ad operations, digital account management or technical support
- Strong experience with ad trafficking in a web-based digital ad system
- Familiarity with VAST or VPAID tags
- Extremely well-organized and detail-oriented
- High degree of initiative and proven ability to execute, both individually and as a team
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with both technical teams and business strategy teams. At ease and credible with senior sales and agency executives.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines, communicating timelines and urgency effectively with stakeholders.
- Proven ability to gather and filter complex data, providing insights related to analytics and revenue recognition
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with 3rd party reporting dashboards
- Experience using Google Ad Manager, Operative, Sales Force, JIRA, Confluence
- Familiarity with database applications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.