Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Project Coordinator Intern-Enterprise Tech (Seattle), Corp- Fall 2019Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 617849BR Location Seattle, Washington, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Dec. 06, 2018
Job Summary:Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Enterprise Strategic Programs successfully drives delivery of technical projects and strategic programs for Enterprise Technology. The team helps drive technology solutions for a wide range of services, products and stakeholders. The environment is collaborative and dynamic. Building strong relationships with team members, being resourceful, adaptive, self-motivated with strong communication skills are all critical for interacting successfully with teams and driving delivery.
Responsibilities:As the Project Coordinator Intern you will have the opportunity to support the Program Managers responsible for projects within the ET portfolio. Responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining and creating documentation
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Capturing meeting notes
- Preparing meeting materials
- Prepare reports on status, milestones, tasks, metrics and risks
- Facilitate meetings and interact directly with stakeholders and customers
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Confident personality, with the ability to take ownership and drive delivery when given direction
- Eagerness to learn and contribute in a team environment
- Quick learner when given minimal direction
- Ability to take ownership and ask for help when needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use MS Office programs
- Provide support in development and process improvement
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience working in or interest in an IT environment
- Experience or interest working in project management
- Experience with Excel
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Business, Technology, Communications, Computer Science or closely related field
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2019 through January 2020
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 30-40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to occasionally work a flexible schedule including early mornings, late nights, weekends or holidays
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Seattle, WA area
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must be at least 18 years of age
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.