Sr Project Manager - OnboardingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 496679BR Location Seattle, Washington, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May. 01, 2018
Job Summary:The Consumer Identity and Data Platforms group in the Enterprise Technology division is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join our BU integration and support team.This position will be responsible for managing business unit integrations throughout the product lifecycle including pipeline, discovery, execution, launch, stabilization, sustainment and shutdown.
As the Sr. Project Manager, you will focus the team’s priorities on maximizing the business value realized through the business unit’s integration with products and services within the Consumer Identity and Data Platforms group.To achieve this, you will act as the liason between the business and the product team as you lead new business integrations through the onboading process as well as provide support for the more complex business integrations on an ongoing basis. You’ll work as a member of an agile software team in the delivery features in support of business specific needs.You’ll manage project scope, schedules, external dependencies, and communication with the business. You’ll also take point to anticipate, identify and remove all impediments, enabling a high performing team to maintain peak velocity and quality.
Effectively managing the compliance review and approval process for new onboardings will be a critical area of responsibility for you.You’ll work closely with Customer Information Management and drive momentum through the review and approvals of project scope.
Across all of your responsibilities as Sr. Project Manager, you will continuously look to improve, adapt, and align processes to enhance the Onboarding process. You will utilize varied techniques in conjunction with exceptional verbal and written communication skills to deliver new Onboardings on time and meeting quality standards.
- Lead new business integrations onboarding onto Consumer Identity and Data Platforms
- Provide ongoing support for existing businesses with complex integrations as changes are made to either the business unit product or Consumer Identity and Data Platforms
- Act as liaison with the compliance team to attain approval of regulatory components of new onboardings and ensure compliance requirements are met for all onboardings.
- Drive timelines and development efforts to ensure the onboardings are progressing, while eliminating roadblocks and meeting delivery commitments
- Develop best-in-class processes while driving relentless improvement
- Promote and ensure adherence to onboarding team best practices
- Work collaboratively with other teams to align work for the team as per the commitments
- Communicate status, updates and project summaries via presentations, email and direct communication with key stakeholders, the business and executive leadership
- 5-7 years of program/project management experience, ideally in web and mobile software engineering or related field
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced matrixed environment with regulatory compliance
- Expert in cross group communication, able to get buyoff from business, operations and peers to produce clear and actionable outcomes.
- Experience as a member of a high performing team working in a fast-paced enterprise software development environment while demonstrating a strong ability to balance multiple priorities and respond to urgent issues and/or changes in product priorities.
- Superior attention to detail supported by excellent written and verbal communication with all levels of personnel
- Passion for collaborating with high energy and focus, delivering business and technical outcomes across multiple priorities
- Must be value delivery focused, with a strong willingness to roll up your sleeves to help your team meet its commitments
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex environment; relentless innovator. Challenges status quo and champions best-in-class technical solutions and problem-solving
- Strong technical aptitude with conceptual and logical understanding of full stack web, mobile and OTT software and data architectures
- Effectively leverages technical and business expertise to optimize team delivery
- Comfortable leading high performing technical teams through the development and deployment of complex enterprise solutions
- Possesses excellent people interaction skills, maintaining a high level of professionalism to demonstrate the ability to influence up and down the organization
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong commitment to aligning team delivery with strategic objectives and discipline to measure delivered outcomes
- Demonstrates deep curiosity and Mickey attention to detail
- Strong planning, prioritization and organization skills
- Media and entertainment industry experience
- Consulting experience
- Advertising and/or marketing tech experience
- Consulting experience
- Experience working with consumer identity and data sharing technology including familiarity with compliance and legal implications
- Experience successfully navigating compliance and legal review processes for approval of new solutions
- SAFe Certification (desired)
- Product Owner Certification (desired)
- BA/BS in business, computer science, other business/tech field or equivalent work experience
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree and/or experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.