Staff Security Specialist (Security Automation & Orchestration)
Seattle, WA - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 699119BR Location Seattle, Washington, United States; Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 27/08/2019
Responsibilities:Exhibits advanced technological expertise and leadership of activities related to:
- Data Management and Data Architecture, including ETL, for large-scale Cybersecurity Analytics Platform
- Developing Automation & Orchestration use cases, based on from initial requirements through final delivery of code and infrastructure
- Intaking new use cases, and green-field designing solutions for those use cases, managing expectations of use case owners and assuring their understanding of exactly how automation will change the way they work
- Targeting those Information Security use cases likely to have the greatest impact on business agility, reduction of costs, optimization of resources, or managing of complexity
- Developing technical monitoring, assessment and response solutions for Automation Solutions
- Compiling use case reviews, structuring development work into tasks, and creating other technical documentation aligned with functions defined by the use case
- Managing the hand-off of developed and delivered use cases to operational support
- Demonstrating advanced technical proficiency in support of those functions, including tool proficiency (can analyze, configure, assist in deployment), coding, technical development and implementation
- Designing the Architecture of GISAO Tools, Platforms, and Processes for maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and coverage
- Providing situation based support, using in-depth knowledge of TWDC technology, to ensure systems are designed in accordance with and are aligned with Company security requirements, e.g., architecture assessments, secure development training, conducting RTOs, etc.
- MS-SQL (Transact-SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions), Python, AWS RDS, AWS EC2, JSON, XML
- All Basic plus ElasticSearch, StreamSets Data Pipeline development, and/or Apache Spark:
- BA/BS in business or computer science or appropriate work experience
- 10 years in IT; 5 years in automation
- BS in computer science
- 15 years in IT; 7 years in automation
Additional Information:This role is open for applicants in Seattle, Orlando, and Burbank.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.