Technical Account ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID P002163-R0010281 Location Seattle, Washington, United States Business Hulu Date posted Oct. 08, 2021
Hulu’s Business Development Organization is seeking an Associate Technical Account Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Strategic Partnerships team. As a Technical Account Manager, you will manage the technical component of Hulu’s partnerships with our portfolio of external distribution partners, developing and growing the relationships in order to execute on Hulu's customer centric value proposition. You will develop and grow your understanding of partner technical requirements, priorities, and roadmaps to inform and influence Hulu’s product strategy for how to build the best Hulu experience on a partner device. The ideal candidate works effectively with internal and external partners, demonstrates strong organizational and exceptional communication skills, and embraces a technical, fast-moving and dynamic environment.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and develop the technical and product relationship with external hardware partners for our console and wholesale partners.
- Collaborate closely with Hulu’s product management, development, business partnerships, and technical program management teams to ensure end to end execution on partner integrations
- Define partner level technical strategy on a short and long term basis to drive Hulu's customer and business needs.
- Work with the product management team to build Hulu’s prioritized roadmap and backlog, leveraging device integration opportunities to advance Hulu’s engagement and subscriber growth goals for living room platforms
- Maintains clear and consistent org-wide communications of technical priorities to drive broad visibility into the health and status of our hardware partnerships
- Proactively identify and drive partner issues and incidents to resolution
- Collaborates with internal teams to define and drive internal cross-functional team-wide technical initiatives to support the Hulu device program
- Be a great teammate with character, high humility and integrity, helping build a healthy team environment
- 3+ years of technical partner or account management experience focused on the delivery of software and/or hardware products
- Previous experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Strong communication skills rooted in structured problem solving and factual analysis
- Interpersonal savviness to develop cooperative working relationships both internal and external to Hulu
- Optimistic and positive outlook in the face of a dynamic and changing environment
- Experience working on media streaming products and/or consumer electronics
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Understanding of video playback technologies
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.