Supervisor, ENG Office Operations & InventoryApply NowApply Later Job ID 814722BR Location Secaucus, New Jersey, United States Business General Entertainment Content,ABC News Date posted Jul. 05, 2021
- Collaborate with the news logistics desk and other operational, support and editorial teams during planned and breaking news coverage including management of NABET ENG support assignments.
- Facilitating equipment requests in an efficient and expeditious manner by maintaining inventory for immediate deployment.
- Create and maintain the weekly ENG staff schedule
- Provide travel and expense support for the ENG department
- Manage and support the processing and payment of vendor invoices
- Minimum three(3) years experience in office operations or similar role
- Role is based in Secaucus, NJ, must be willing to work at that location
- Familiarity with scheduling and working within the guidelines of a NABET contract
- Working knowledge of MediaPulse, Kronos, SAP and Concur
- Prior media/television/broadcast industry experience
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
Required EducationBachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
About General Entertainment Content,ABC News:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content,ABC News.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.