Paid Media ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 10005578 Location Seoul, South Korea Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jul. 11, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
At Disney, we’re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Disney Streaming Services is a business unit within The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment that oversees all consumer-facing digital video subscription services across the company. Disney Streaming is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service, programmed in conjunction with ESPN; the upcoming Disney SVOD service; and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Its core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
- Oversee and manage a team in the development and implementation of cross-channel media strategies to drive global subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
- Develop and implement digital media strategies to drive global subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
- Supervise the management of robust portfolio within existing digital channels (paid social, display, native, video, audio, etc.), while exploring growth of new channels
- Execute, manage, and optimize cross-channel digital media campaigns to meet or exceed strict direct response goals (Channels include paid social, programmatic display & video)
- Optimize budget across channels to deliver positive return on marketing spend
- Develop and test new audience segments (i.e. retargeting, lookalikes, custom audiences, etc.)
- Expertise on campaign & bid management
- Develop bidding strategy and rule development for efficient spending and optimization
- Recommend new paid media tactics, concepts, and approaches to inform broader marketing strategy
- Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact paid media campaigns and initiatives
- Collaborate cross-channel, with larger paid media team, to align on performance trends to ensure holistic team success
- 5+ years cross-channel paid media and ad operations experience
- English & Korean language proficiency
- Deep knowledge of & mastery of social & programmatic platforms (Facebook, Naver, Kakao, Twitter, YouTube, DV360, Verizon Media)
- Global and international media planning/buying experience
- Comprehensive in-platform knowledge of programmatic buying, audience creation, campaign management and in-dash optimization techniques
- Must have experience with direct response campaigns
- Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products especially Excel
- Experience with mobile app tracking solutions preferred: Kochava, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
- Experience with third-party ad verification partners preferred: Integral Ad Science, Doubleverify, etc.
- Ability to strategically assess opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.