Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Accountant- Japanese SpeakerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 573803BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Walt Disney International Date posted Jul. 02, 2018
Job Summary:This position is established to handle Japan Disney stores day-to-day accounting related activities. The person will be instrumental to review accounting duties and implementing internal control and finance policies to maintain accurate general ledger.
- All GL related entries posting like accrual /amortization/reclass/FX adjustment etc.
- Perform inter-co recharge and ART reconciliation
- Japan Disney Store on-line business accounting supporting
- IP system invoice accounting process
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing and all follow up on the long time outstanding items
- Work closely with finance team to ensure all the expenses have been booked in the proper period
- Prepare Balance Sheet Flux report analysis.
- Any other internal reports required by corporate controllership and treasury team.
- Respond inquiries from local finance team for TDS Japan reporting
- Have accounting operations to achieve the company polices and standards
- Fully support to the operation of the various departments
- Liaise with external parties on relevant accounting matters
- Support special projects including WBS creation
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager
Basic Qualifications:Experience and Professional Qualifications Required:
- Customer focus
- Excellent co-ordination and communication skills
- Execution – deliver the result
- Drive for results/be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Self-motivated and can work independently
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Asia Pacific Shared Business Services (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.