Already applied?View Dashboard
Assistant Manager, HRISApply Now Apply Later Job ID 677089BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 11, 2019
Job Summary:The Assistant Manager, HRIS reports to Senior Manager, HRIS China and under the leader of C&B, HRIS – Greater China.
All work and efforts of the Disney China C&B, HRIS team are directed toward attracting, motivating and retaining the talent needed by our businesses in China, and, having business needs be a key “driver” of Disney’s compensation and benefits programs.
Guided by Sr. Manager, HRIS China, the incumbent contributes to Disney’s success in China thru the delivery of critical services in the area of HR Information System, as well as providing maintenance and analyze of SAP and other system data in China. The incumbent also needs to work closely with other members of the China C&B/HRIS team, in support of our delivery of total rewards programs to all LOBs.
Responsibilities:Projects support (approximately 60%)
- Participates in HRIS Project implementations, coordinate inter-team process workshop/meetings, write test scripts, test, and prepare training contents and organize user trainings.
- Collaborates with BP and COE team to achieve ongoing system enhancement projects to improve work efficiency.
- Collect the new HR requests and submit the request, such as new Personnel Area, new job list, update pay structure etc.
- Work with Global team to support data integration.
- Participate yearly SAP enhancement test
SAP Data Administration (approximately 40%)
- Create and maintain all organization and position/job change of Disney China in a timely manner
- Evaluate the accuracy of HR Master Data and track the data correction progress.
- Responsible for managing the user accounts/security roles
- Act as key advisor to support HRBP and COE team
- Track the troubleshooting process for received system issue and provide the best solution.
- University degree in Human Resources or Business Information Management related discipline.
- Minimum 3 year experience in an Analytical, Research, or Human Resources related field.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Prior experience with statistical software packages, SAP, and/or Microsoft suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, and Project)
- Ability to synthesize multiple data inputs to create reports for all levels of leaders
Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and/or projects with minimal supervision
- Prioritization of multiple interdependent project tasks while monitoring and communicating progress
Prior experience or ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Prior experience of working in a rapidly growing and changing company and industry
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).