Associate End-User Services Manager
Shanghai, 020 - CNApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 687035BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted 10/07/2019
Job Summary:Technology is at the forefront of delivering the magic and enabling the unparalleled vacation experience that makes Shanghai Disney Resort the most visited tourist destinations. Shanghai Disney Resort Technology and Digital team combines custom technology solutions with creativity to produce robust applications that enhance all aspects of the guest experience.
The Associate Manager looks over different Information Technology support functions of the Shanghai Disneyland Resort and manages solutions to support business functions and services.
Shanghai Disney Resort Technology and Digital team seeks forward-thinking team members with accomplished professional experience who are passionate about delivering a quality product, desire to learn and grow, and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges.
- Take charge of the delivery and management of end-user client based support.
- Coordinate the issue trouble shooting, root cause analysis, resolution design, service implementation to accomplish business demands.
- Manage the team for service daily operation and ensure the service delivery meets with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Be responsible for managing PC & Mac management system, software patch management platform and the other end-user related systems.
- Coordinate working shifts rotation to ensure seamless coverage for End-User support.
- Evaluate opportunities to improve service quality, efficiency and end-user satisfaction rate in compliance with policy and process.
- Handle and follow-up service complaints and escalations.
- Perform training to the team members or end-users.
- Documents and shares knowledge with others in the organization.
- Understand current computing environments vs. emerging technologies vs. future technology roadmaps.
- Manage the team to ensure that service requirements are identified and deliverables are met, including to-be process and gap analysis, specification and design documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus minimum of 8 years of relevant professional work experience.
- Ability to work in a project team oriented environment in a complex and diverse business unit of a multi-national company.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as part of a high performance team.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines, handles multiple priorities, and performs job responsibilities accurately.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to develop creative alternatives to resolving issues or complex problems.
- Strong organization skills to balance work and lead projects with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact in a team environment and collaborate with team members internal and external to the organization at all levels.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Self-starter and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- Proficiency in MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft WSUS/SCCM/GPO/MDT, with relevant management experience.
- In-depth technical understanding of Apple device management system (MDM/JAMF/AirWatch), with relevant management experience.
- Rich knowledge on AutoCAD/SAP/Oracle/Adobe, with enterprise end-user software management experience.
- Experience in managing a large scale of PCs, Mac devices, mobile devices, printers, and meeting room VTC facilities with systems at a multi-national company.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Team management experience, and ability to lead the team to improve contributions and capabilities of team members.
- Enthusiasm for the entertainment and travel industries.
- Strong business acumen and also culture sensitive.
- ITIL certification is a plus.
- PMP certificate is a plus.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.