Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Financial Analyst, TicketingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 574091BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 04, 2018
Job Summary:Shanghai Disney Resort is seeking an Associate Financial Analyst to work with Business Operations supporting Ticketing Service Team including ticket and coupon inventory audit, contingent tickets management and complimentary ticket issuance audit.
- Execution of Ticket live inventories’ reconciliation for different categories of tickets and coupons between hard stock with system report of sales and redemption
- Daily complimentary park tickets issuance review between manual log with system
- Ensure contingent ticket stock’s management at location and vault
- Quarterly review and stock take the location's stock
- Ensure compliance to internal control policy and procedures at all times
- Maintain department key metrics
- 1 year work experience or fresh graduate is welcome, Bachelor degree is required, major in Accounting or Finance is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and efficiency
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Good written, spoken and reading English
- Good communication skills
- Efficient and competent at tasks with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal skills to develop positive, effective relationships with other departments/business
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRprofessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.