Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Fire Safety ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 603124BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May. 09, 2019
Job Summary:Associate Fire Safety Manager is responsible for assisting department manager in implementing fire safety work within Shanghai Disney Resort themed hotels, Disneytown and OC3 area comprehensively, according to the fire safety policy of company.
- Assisting department manager to make fire protection working plan of every stage.
- Assisting to arrange and organize fire inspection and supervision of hotels, Disneytown and OC3 area, and report correction work of fire hazards.
- Assisting and supervising conducting situation of fire safety management system of hotels, Disneytown and OC3 area and drilling of fire emergency plan.
- Assisting the department manager and external supervising department to establish necessary communication.
- Assisting the department manager to formulate budget of department and supervise the conducting situation of budget.
- Accomplishing other tasks assigned by the department manager.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years’ fire relevant experience is needed; or College’s degree with at least 8 years’ fire relevant experience is needed.
- Certificate of Registered Fire Engineer is preferred.
- Middle or senior certificate of building (construction) fire administrator is preferred.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.g.