Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Specialist, Operating ParticipantsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 519412BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 06, 2018
Job Summary:The Operating Participants team develops and implements strategies related to the 3rd party operating relationships within the Disney theme park, resort and Disneytown. This function also develops and implements any other third party operational agreements for the resort.
Responsibilities:We are seeking candidates with great communication skills and passion for real estate industry to fill the position of Associate Specialist, Operating Participants
- The Associate Specialist, Operating Participants should be able to demonstrate experience doing the following:
- Research & Development: monitoring industry activity, conducting trend research and maintaining an active database of prospective retail tenants by major categories, (i.e., Apparel, Accessories, Footwear, restaurants, etc.)
- Leasing Support: coordinate and arrange discussions among tenants and internal discussion, supporting for the negotiation and execution of LOIs and lease agreement; facilitate and drive internal review process
- Lease Management: manage and filing all legal documents; assist managers to oversee approvals, to maintain Shanghai Disney Resort standards and ensure routine audits are conducted
- Guest/Client Satisfaction: assisting in the work of nurturing business relationship among tenants and Shanghai Disney Resort and enhance tenant’s satisfaction
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in leasing, account management, operation or other related field in China
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related field
- Demonstrated success as an effective partner/collaborator
- Ability to secondary research with knowledge of business and industry
- Detailed knowledge of Chinese retail markets and Chinese business practices
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task work flows
- Refined bilingual written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite
- Bi-lingual: English / Mandarin
- Experience working in multinational corporate environments
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge of theme park, branded consumer product, and/or media entertainment businesses
- Proven track record with project management tools and techniques
- Knowledge of Disney products, service lines and processes as well as an understanding of Disney brand drivers and attributes
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRprofessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.