Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Specialist, Operations IntegrationApply Now Apply Later Job ID 539541BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 07, 2018
Job Summary:Associate specialist, operations integration need support the development and execution of an integrated opening plan for Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Support the development and execution of an integrated events for Shanghai Disney Resort
- Prepare presentation materials in different formats to support different needs
- Support cross-functional workshops and meetings, and follow through the action items to ensure successful delivery
- Associate Degree or above
- At least 2 years of working experience in operations management, event managements, operations consulting, change management, or similar area with good understanding of practices at Multinational Companies in China
- Ability to present complicated ideas in simple ways
- Ability to organize massive number of data and/or information in a systematic way
- Experience in facilitating cross-functional meetings and workshops
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Ability to work in diverse cultural and high-pressure environment
- Ability to prioritize the work under tight timeline
- Proactive, positive, forward thinking, goal oriented
- Excellent computing skills (e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) required
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRprofessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.