Already applied?View Dashboard
Associate Specialist, Technical ProductionApply Now Apply Later Job ID 563104BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 12, 2018
- Assists Entertainment Department with administrative paperwork relating to access control, permit to work, contract development, purchase orders, tracking and receiving.
- Support the Technical team in tracking upcoming events, equipment requirements and staffing schedules
- To organize, keep track and manage meeting and activities schedules of the Technical Team and TD’s
- To follow up and coordinate key activities related to event planning, including permits to work, hot work permits and access control.
- To follow-up with vendors and process the development of service and goods contracts.
- Create purchase requests, purchase orders, track deliveries and good receiving
- To prepare documents for the Technical teams, including event calendars, production timelines and staffing schedules
- To set up and maintain an effective equipment tracking system
- To set up and maintain an effective event key-milestone dashboard
- Other supporting activities such as copying
- Other work assigned by managers and TD’s
- Disney Behaviors
- Service Orientation
- Enthusiastic about interacting and helping Cast Members and clients
- Receptive to special requests
- Team Behaviors
- Works with many different clients
- Willing to assist others with difficult tasks
- Detail Orientation
- Able to complete daily task list and stay on schedule
- Around 1-3 years of experience in admin assistant or in a multi-national company. Overseas educational or work experience in an English speaking environment will be a distinct advantage
- Live entertainment industry background is a priority
- Detail oriented
- Good planning & organizing skill
- Strong communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills
- Skills and Abilities
- College degree or above, major in administration or secretary is preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to use Windows computers and MS Office applications
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Fluent in English Recommended
Additional Information:Physical Demands & Environmental/Working Conditions:
- Walking / Standing: Occasionally
- Pushing / Pulling: Rarelly
- Lifting: Rarelly
- Bending / Twisting / Kneeling: Rarelly
- Use of hands: Constantly, typing
- Working Environment: mostly indoor
- Must provide full availability for ongoing training
- Must be available to work all peak seasons, and holidays.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.