Already applied??View Dashboard
Category ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 623663BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 03, 2019
A) PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage regional licensees:
- Implement regional Category plan / strategy
- Develop & execute appropriate local market category plans
- Develop, implement and achieve yearly revenue budget for the category.
- Ensure licensees have full understanding Disney’s business standards, directions and strategies. Manage licensees to achieve yearly targeted budget.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University graduate, preferably Marketing or Business Commerce.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in related industry at merchandising, marketing or sales related undertakings.
3. Personal Attributes
- Intelligent, self-directed, self-starter, good ability to work within a team.
- Good analytical skill and understanding of business and financial concepts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Committed to excellence.
4. Other requisites, languages
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
- Hands on experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).