Already applied?View Dashboard
CMMS Application AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 539949BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted 04/03/2018
Job Summary:Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to develop this magical destination, we’re looking for a variety of world-class professionals including front line Cast Members and an innovative development team to help our plans take shape.
Responsibilities:Making proper preventive maintenance plan and logs for various facilities and assets is important to Park safe operation. CMMS plays important role to make sure all maintenance activities are well planned, tracked, and worldwide compliant. This position is part of local user support team embedded in line of business as system administrator and role of user 1st level support to ensure systems are globally consistent and running smoothly. User requests and system incidents are responded and resolved in time. The challenges are, to understand business processes across multiple line of business through over park wide operations in addition to technical requirements. And the quick response based on priority to the system incident to support park normal operations.
- APPLICATION ADMINISTRATION - Responsible for maintaining business application configuration to include User Access and Security, Value List Maintenance and Master Data Hierarchy Setup and Maintenance;
- MOBILE DEVICE SUPPORT AND CONFIGURATION – Responsible for registration and configuration of related mobile devices. Make sure the inventory accuracy of stock devices and accessories by issue/receipt logs. Mobile devices include handheld devices for MaxWO, MaxInventory, Radios for Maximo Automated Dispatching, and iPad/iPhone for Safe D-Check.
- USER SUPPORT – Responsible for 24/7 first line support and troubleshooting of business applications to include Maximo, Handhelds, Maximo Automated Dispatching, Automated Maintenance Verification System, and Safe D-Check. Responsible for the maintenance of documentation for support logs;
- BUSINESS OBJECTS REPORTING – Responsible for the maintenance of the Business Objects Universe for reporting. Responsible for the development and modifications of basic Web Intelligence and Crystal Reports using native SQL;
- APPLICATION TESTING – Responsible for the Unit Testing and Proctoring of User Acceptance Testing of new applications and application modifications;
- SYSTEM PLANNED OUTAGE – Work with IT service lead to plan system outage and notify to user community as required. Be responsible for smoke-test and validation if necessary during outage. Outage probably takes place during mid-night based on the need of park operation.
- TRAINING – Partner with and assist the training team for necessary refresher training;
- 2 years or above experiences of CMMS Systems in technical and functional supporting as well as system administration;
- Demonstrated trouble shooting skills;
- At least 1-year experience of report development and data analysis;
- Strong understanding of Relational Databases and SQL statement;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English language is must;
- Basic concept of asset maintenance and related processes.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
- Maximo System experiences is preferred;
- SAP BO (Universe Designer, Web Intelligence, Crystal Report) experience is desired;
- IT user/application support experiences in global company is preferred.
Additional Information:Keyword: shdrprofessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai Theme Park Co., which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.