Already applied?View Dashboard
Contract AdministratorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 600417BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 08, 2018
Responsibilities:DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter contract details into a global contract management system based on the requests from business teams, and ensure compliance with Contract Administration Policy and Procedures
- Draft license agreements, amendments, contract related documents and invoices based on standard templates
- Liaise with local teams to clarify contract terms, resolve issues and design solutions
- Send out license agreements and contract related documents and follow up with licensees and local business teams regarding the status
- Address questions from licensees regarding contracts
- Prepare contract management reports to regional contract administration and local business partners, and maintain records of contracts and other related documents
- Ad-hoc tasks / projects as assigned by the Supervisor and Regional Manager
Internal - Category, Finance, IT and Shared Accounting Services in China
- Corporate Legal in China
- Regional Contract Administration in Hong Kong
- Regional Audit team in China
External - Licensees of China market
Basic Qualifications:Education & Training
-University graduate, preferably English Language Studies, Business Administration or other related disciplines
-Minimum 3 years work experience in business administration or related fields
- Systematic, punctual and hardworking
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Mature, independent, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle simultaneous functions
- Fluency in English and Putonghua (written and spoken).
- Proficiency with computer software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).