Digital Marketing ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 554115BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 07, 2019
He/She is also responsible for ensuring that each of the key markets has a development roadmap to achieve leadership across Social and Digital, and that the activities on the roadmap and plan are implemented on time and within budget.
- Plan and implement strategies of digital marketing and social media (paid & organic), mobile marketing and owned online channels.
- Liaise with global digital team to further develop and plan digital strategies for local market.
- Plan, execute and own marketing campaigns and digital marketing initiatives to generate brand/franchise awareness, and drive traffic and sales and engagement.
- Manage digital agencies to support programs, campaigns and community management.
- Identify and negotiate partnerships for co-branded campaigns.
- Grow new digital platforms in mobile and social applications.
- Plan and own the digital work process, establishing good working relationships with internal stakeholders/LOBs.
- Responsible for digital reporting/tracking and analysis.
- Manage digital budget and able to prioritize projects to meet team objectives.
- 5-8 years of marketing experience, with hands on experience in digital marketing campaigns and direct marketing programs
- Proven multi-channel marketing expertise – with a heavy emphasis on online and direct to consumer marketing
- Proven experience developing value propositions for consumers – whether through product, marketing campaign or loyalty program development
- Experience in effective consumer communication including creative strategy and messaging
- Negotiation and partner management skills
- Experience interfacing effectively with multiple levels of management, ranging from senior corporate executives to line managers
- Experience creating concrete, actionable marketing plans for new programs based on consumer research and hypotheses, without historical results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and negotiation skills – particularly within large organizations
- Self-motivated, results-driven with excellent attention to detail
- Must be a strong team player
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later