Executive Director, Key AccountsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 689793BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Disney Licensing Date posted Oct. 22, 2019
• As a member of the core Consumer Products Commercialization (CPC) leadership team, the CPC Key Account Director will support formulate 5 year Strategic Plans of CPC business as well as be responsible to develop and achieve 5 year Strategic Plans for Key Account team under the overall consumer products strategies
• The role of Key Account Director will be responsible to retain and drive sales revenues targets from nominated ‘key and strategic accounts’ through building long term win-win relationships, through excellent product planning and execution at every stage, through high level of customer satisfaction by leveraging all relevant internal resources, and through effective white space growth inspirations from China markets.
• Develop, implement and achieve of Strategic Business Plans and annual budgets for CPC Key Account business.
• Achieve sales target through compelling products plans, ongoing product improvements and retail marketing excellence, channel gaps for penetraltion, and white space inspirations.
• Act as key contacts across all internal functions and be innovative for more potential business opportunities
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
• Make and develop joint business strategy for responsible accounts
• Develop, implement retail plans, and explore new channel opportunties to grow business
• Lead all the CPC halo projects for China market by needed, for example: Shanghai Fashion Week, NBA cross-over, etc.
• Work with product development/creative team to achieve sales target through compelling products plans, ongoing product quality improvements, and retail marketing excellence.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably Marketing or Business Commerce, MBA degree is preferred
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in account management and display an attitude that it is key to success
• Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
• Proven leadership experience in developing and executing strategic plans
• Self-driven, excellent leadership and interpersonal skill, coach, motivate and develop the team to high performance
• Proven experience working cross-functionally and managing a team
• Strategic thinking and holistic view in responsible sales area
• Strong customer relationship building skills, customer focus
• Strong communicator with story telling skills
• Good project management experience
• Strong negotiation and presentation and selling skills.
• Committed to excellence and business integrity.
• Result oriented
• Highly self-motivated
• Fluency in Mandarin and English
• Hands on experience on PC software applications (e.g. Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later