Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial Analyst, Accounts PayableApply Now Apply Later Job ID 698274BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 02, 2019
- Perform 3-way match invoice posting in SAP accurately and efficiently
- Support new vendor creation or vendor information update
- Support the monthly/quarterly/yearly closing activities and deliver the relevant reports (bank recon, VAT recon, AP recon, etc.) before the deadline
- Prepare the payment documents per SAP payment proposal list to ensure the smooth of payment release
- Perform AP KPI report of responsible Line of Business on a monthly basis to monitor payment performance and seek opportunities of process improvements
- Ensure all payment documents and processes are in accordance with company policy and statutory requirement
- Participate in Accounts Payable related projects and closely collaborate with other Line of Business
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by direct manager
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance
- 2 years working experience in related area, especially in Procure-to-Pay (PTP) process
- Proficient in SAP, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal English Language skills
- Adequate accounting skills & knowledge, familiarity with PRC GAAP
- Customer service mindset that focuses on providing top-notch service to all levels of our organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities to complete tasks within deadlines
- Highly motivated, self-starter, confident, able to work with limited supervision
- Strong communications skills, including ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills and detail-oriented
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later