Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & AnalysisApply Now Apply Later Job ID 689650BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 29, 2019
Responsibilities:Primary responsibilities include but not limited to development and ownership of financial models and analyses to support key business decisions, budget management through monitoring and controlling of business performance, labor and operating expenses, creation of regular business analysis reports to the management team, daily business support to business operation teams such as tracking and processing monthly closing, internal cost transfer, accrual, goods purchase order review, etc.
- Master’s degree in related field and 1-2 years of MNC experience, or Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years relevant MNC experience in project finance, operations finance, financial planning, business planning or development, financial and/or management reporting, accounting, and/or corporate finance
- Top academic achievement with major in a business/finance-related field with significant finance coursework
- Demonstrated partnering and communication skills, convey key elements at the organizational structure level in a concise and positive manner
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Advanced proficiency in quantitative analysis, problem solving, and financial modeling
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail
- Refined written and verbal communication skills, with ability to extract and explain the “story” from the data
- Ability to work in a project team-oriented environment in a complex and diverse business unit of a multi-national company
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with knowledge of financial systems (e.g. SAP) and software with the ability to quickly learn and apply new skills and techniques
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Expert with SAP or other Financial/ERP system (e.g. Longview, Business Objects)
- Knowledge or work experience in budget management or lean management
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later