Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial Analyst, Fixed AssetApply Now Apply Later Job ID 553572BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Walt Disney International Date posted May. 10, 2018
Job Summary:The Fixed Asset Analyst is responsible for the accounting processes of assets, reporting to Assistant Manager. This role will liaise on a day to day basis with local and regional Finance, and will be expected to have a strong working relationship with all team members. The Analyst is expected to have strong accounting technical knowledge and accounting working experience. Deliver the accurate and timely accounting service to client to support their business needs.
- Perform cost segregation studies on direct purchases and small, non-complex capital projects
- Process creation, modification, transfer and retirement of assets.
- Prepare non-complex quarterly account reconciliations and CapEx reports in reconciliation tool.
- Request clarification of cost and in service dates from business units.
- Prepare backup documentation for the project scope, cost components and completion dates for all assigned capital initiatives.
- Understanding of company-wide accounting policies and apply relevant policies appropriately.
- Ad-hoc task assigned by assistant manager.
Basic Qualifications:Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
- University Degree. Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related major
- Written English fluency and ability to clearly present personal perspective
- A quick learner and general knowledge of construction project
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and SAP knowledge is plus.
- Demonstrates an ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan work activities to use time effectively
- Strong attention to detail and able to manage to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment where priorities must be continually re-evaluated and adapted
- Willingness of sharing the knowledge and provide support to his/her peers
- A great sense of responsibility
- High level of integrity and positive attitude
- A great team player and coordinator, Strong interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
About Walt Disney International:
Working directly with amazing brands, you and your team will touch lives around the world. Get ready to be creative, work with advanced technology and grow your skills with a pioneer in entertainment and technology. Join us, and be part of the story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Asia Pacific Shared Business Services (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney International.