Already applied?View Dashboard
Guest Service Manager, Guest Flow OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 579075BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 26, 2018
Job Summary:Guest Service Manager at Guest Flow Operations leads Guest Flow Team to perform the job in Disney’s quality standard and serving our guests with unique experience.
- Lead a team of 40+ frontline cast members. Motivate and supervise them in achieving the business result
- Develop and execute guest flow control plans for parades and events in Shanghai Disney Resort
- Manage Guest Services Centers at Shanghai Disney Resort
- Maintain current training proficiencies and sign-off on training and recertification completed by Cast Members; possess the knowledge of specific technology systems and the guest issue handling skill for current role
- Support local projects and monitor impacts toward Guest and Cast experience
- Communicate and partner within and across lines of business (area leaders, peers and vendors) to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- Inspire and develop Cast Members
- Identify needs and conduct coaching, discipline, and termination for Cast Members after consultation with direct leader
- 3+ years’ working experience in guest service industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Efficient computer skill (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication in Chinese
- Good interpersonal and guest service skills
- Able to work independently and able to make sound decision in the emergency situation
- Willing to work outdoor and maintain flexible towards working hours
- A * level Shanghai Health Certificate with at least 6 months of validity is required for this role
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.