Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, BroadcastApply Now Apply Later Job ID 669808BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 24, 2019
Be the line producer and support in-park production from Shanghai Disney Resort, other Disney parks, tv stations, Corporate Alliance partners, online channels and other broadcasters
This position will report to Director, Creative and be based in Shanghai
- The Manager will support external agencies and freelancers as well as partner with key internal teams such as Marketing Strategy, Creative Services, Public Relations, Business Affairs, etc. to produce video assets.
- The Manager will be the main line producer to support in-park productions. Extra skills including shooting, editing and basic post production work is a plus.
- Manage library of supporting assets to provide on-going support of Shanghai Disney Resort marketing and communications needs
- Provide business affairs support to ensure successful execution of production contracts, bids, etc. and compliance with laws and contract terms
- Ensure branding, style, graphic standards for all communications; ensure consistent usage of assets across all mediums
- Manage project work flow to optimize efficiency and effectiveness, ensure consistent strategic direction and execute plans on time and on budget
- Be able to operate a video camera
- Be skilled in at least one editing software
- Be skilled in at least one post-production software
- Must be a line producer for at least 5 years
- Be able to operate a video camera
- Be adequate to at least one editing software
- Be adequate to at least one post-production software
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later