Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Partnership MarketingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 699270BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 10, 2019
- Lead holistic planning and activation execution to develop business strategies and plans for Disneytown and special marketing events. Analyze and interpret data in order to guild business decisions and recommendations under complex situation.
- Set up constructive planning process with internal teams and external partners to optimize work efficiency & effectiveness. Reflect the business key action plans into the real practice and drive consistent business execution.
- Support key events fulfillment by giving commercial guidance & support via deep understanding of SHDR assets, marketing communication & operational guidelines.
- Support management of program budgets as well as longer-term financial planning including AOP and FYP responsibilities when applicable.
- Lead sub-team with passion by setting up clear individual development goal and development plan. Accountable for giving clear on-job guidance and support.
- 8-10 years working experience in marketing
- 4 year college degree
- Strong data analytical skills – can sort out complex information to come up with constructive business recommendations
- Requires extensive communication and influences skills across line of business, segment, agency and JV partnership.
- Direct leadership of marketing team as well as direct communications with key external partners. Requires significant collaboration across the organization inclusive of business driving partners such as RMA, Pricing, Finance, product and operational partners such as WDI, Entertainment && operations as well as Marketing Partners across all disciplines.
- Some supervisory Oversight: Initial direction provided by executives with regular check-ins during the planning process and approval on key business decisions from partnership marketing director.
- Advanced verbal & written communication skills in both Mandarin & English.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later