Already applied?View Dashboard
Membership Advisor, Club 33Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 560352BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 12, 2018
Job Summary:Proactively achieve desired Club 33 business results. Responsible for developing and executing Club 33 members’ recruit within SHDR.
This position provides high quality service to ensure an extraordinary Disney experience. Report to Manager, Club 33 & Special Projects, Sales and work in Shanghai.
- Responsible for developing and executing Club 33 membership program to achieve sales goals with high quality service
- Handle the process of new member recruitment & on-boarding procedure
- To obtain target customer understanding and develop effective communication with potential client and achieve high conversion rate
- Be open and flexible to work closely with related LOBs to execute the work plan and drive sales to achieve the overall team & company business goals
- To assist line Manager in daily operations, deal with all members’ related requirements in sales process with professional attitude.
- With 5-8 yr Bachelor degree and above, majority of tourism, marketing or hotel management is preferred.
- At least 5 yr relevant work experience
- Having certain high-end customer resource is preferred.
- Strong sales, coordination and communication skills and be familiar with the operating process; relevant background is preferred.
- Strong spoken and written ability of both English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and presenting skills, also team work sprit is required.
- Detailed orientated and excellent organizational ability
- Strong knowledge background of culture and tradition of Disney
- Able to work under pressure and within multicultural place
- Be positive, target oriented and proactive thinking
- Good PC skill which is necessary, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRprofessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.