Already applied?View Dashboard
Project AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 696309BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Aug. 09, 2019
- Gather current-state data on segment processes under evaluation for transition from clients across the APAC. Data includes process details, systems/technologies, service delivery channels, service level agreements, and associated documentation.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the current-state of segment work based on the data provided by clients. Utilize a consultative approach to request data, ask the right questions the right way, and build client relationships.
- Partner with country HR/GHRO members to capture the very detailed day to day which will inform the broader change management pieces.
- Synthesize data from segment partners into process maps, spreadsheets, and/or presentations for a variety of audiences to review/approve recommendations and develop change management plans. Identify risks and gaps between current and potential future-state of work.
- Use a methodology to plan the analysis of work, and other projects as necessary. Ensure timelines are being met by influencing segment clients for data and escalating issues to leadership when necessary.
- Support the development of the regional recommendations and contribute to the development of integrated high-level timing. Participate in the joint effort to complete GHRO’s holistic recommendations. This includes policy, practice changes, technology and/or vendor needs, high-level role and org changes, etc. (domestic and international)
- Execute change and transition plans using the GHRO change management methodology. Work to continually improve and refine process of bringing work and talent into GHRO.
- Collaborate with Group GHRO teams (business Integration team; training team, marketing team…) and local HR teams (C&B, HRBP, TA…) in the change and transition process including HRBP engagement, talent forums, and stakeholder management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Experience with shred services and HR processes preferred
- Disney experience is preferred
Skills / Specialized Knowledge/Competencies
- Development of project plans with a methodology and implementing them
- Creation of change management plans and implementing them
- Strong analytical skills
- Synthesize data into presentable formats for a variety of audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to ask probing questions to thoroughly understand a business process
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Process Mapping and future state development
- Networking and relationship building skills
- Efficient skills in Microsoft Office and technical aptitude with HR information systems, experience with Workday/PeopleSoft/SAP preferred
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later