Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Accountant - English and Korean SpeakerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 688151BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 08, 2019
- An Integrity value creating to Controllership this position is established to handle Disney Media hierarchical day-to-day accounting related activities. The person will be instrumental to review accounting duties and implementing internal control and finance policies to maintain accurate general ledger.
- Cross LOB accounting team to support DCP/Media accounting daily & closing works and other ad-hoc tasks cross DCP/Media.
- All GL related entries posting like expense accrual /amortization/reclass/Revenue Accrual etc.
- Perform inter-co recharge and ART reconciliation
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing and all follow up on the long time outstanding items
- Work closely with finance team to ensure all the expenses have been booked in the proper period
- Any other internal reports required by corporate controllership team.
- Work closely with local accounting team to ensure tax related job running well
- Supporting Korea Media Finance team for related tasks performing
- Prepare Balance Sheet Flux report/P&L analysis
- Supporting Assistant Manager to monitor daily/closing accountant operation performance
- Help to initiative improvement opportunities within team
- Have accounting operations to achieve the company polices and standards
- Fully support to the operation of the various departments
- Liaise with external parties on relevant accounting matters
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager
- Customer focus
- Excellent co-ordination and communication skills
- Execution – deliver the result
- Solid IT skills, especially Excel and SAP
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Asia Pacific Shared Business Services (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later