Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Accountant- Japanese SpeakerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 603406BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 25, 2018
- All GL related entries posting like accrual /amortization/reclass etc.
- Perform DCP’s account reconciliation according to time schedule.
- Post TDS Japan’s collection journal on monthly base and resolve any issues related to TDS Japan with local team.
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing and all follow up on the long time outstanding items
- Work closely with finance team to ensure all the expenses have been booked in the proper period
- Any other internal reports required by corporate controllership and treasury team.
- Work closely with statutory & tax accounting team to ensure tax related job running well
- Work with DCP controllership team for quarterly BS flux and Q deliverables
- Work with DCP China finance team and Revenue accounting team for Defer revenue adjustment/BDP calculation and GSF monitor
- Work with Credit/Collection team and Revenue accounting team for AR write-off and follow up action
- Team expert of DCP accounting knowledge sharing/cross team supporting include ASC team and ASCI office team
- Understanding of company-wide accounting policies and apply relevant policies appropriately
- Identify and drive areas of improvement within current processed with aim of maintaining the current high standard of service provided
- Have accounting operations to achieve the company polices and standards
- Fully support to the operation of the various departments
- Liaise with external parties on relevant accounting matters
- Support special projects including WBS creation
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager
Basic Qualifications:Job Qualifications:
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Customer focus
- Excellent co-ordination and communication skills
- Execution – deliver the result
- Drive for results/be counted on to exceed goals successfully
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Asia Pacific Shared Business Services (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).