Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Financial Analyst, Payment Card ManagementApply Now Apply Later Job ID 675581BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May. 31, 2019
Job Summary:Shanghai Disney Resort is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, Payment Card Management. Reporting to the Payment Card Manager of Finance, the ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, will assist the day-to-day functions of the Payment Card Management department, support strategic and tactical credit card and other forms of payment initiatives for Shanghai Disney Resort, ensure daily funding, reconciliation of payment card interfaces, recording of card fees, charge backs and refunds and manage PCI requirements to ensure compliance to payment card and company standards.
- Assist Payment Card Manager to setup new payments within the Payment Card Management department function of Shanghai Disney Resort;
- Assist to accomplish various agreements related to payment methods, including Brick and Mortar, online and call center in partnership with external and internal partners.
- Assist to supervise and drive cost reductions across the expense model with specific focus on and results driven efforts to mitigate card commission expense and fraud;
- Support the planning of initiative projects. Create executive presentations related to issues, projects, and opportunities.
- Assist Manager to prepare monthly forecasts, including variance analysis. Prepare annual capital requests;
- Maintain monthly fact sheets for Credit Card and other forms of payment including ad hoc reporting as needed;
- Support the business process evaluations and ensure internal controls are established, communicated and adhered to including complete compliance with PCI standards;
- Partner with multiple key points of contact within each lines-of-business, Treasury Operations, segment Co-branded credit card and others as required;
- Other duties and special projects as assigned;
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Economic or Finance
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an Accounting/Customer service environment and multinational companies and PRC GAAP
- Possesses and demonstrates adequate accounting skills & knowledge;
- Demonstrated ability to work within a matrix organization and collaborate effectively with multiple partners from different backgrounds;
- Fluent in written, spoken and reading English and Mandarin;
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong computer skills including advanced Excel/PPT knowledge;
- Bachelor degree or above degree in Bank, Accounting or Finance;
- Prior experience in the credit card scheme, credit card department of large banks, or non-bank institution, providing payment platform, e.g. Alipay;
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills;
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail;
- Certificate of Accounting Professional.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.g.