Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Product ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 562837BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 05, 2018
- Define product vision that contribute to the company strategy and business goal.
- Define product requirements and roadmap for digital content and service that includes content such as video, audio, light game, digital learning, mobile/TV app, eBook etc.
- As product owner, lead cross-functional team including technology, creative design, content productions, finance, legal, sales, marketing through full product life cycle.
- Follow latest media and CE technology and determine its impact and content delivery and user experience.
- Follow relevant consumer behavior evolution and define user requirements and use cases.
- Interface to app, platform, and device partner as the authority on Disney’s product requirement, and as the advocator inside Disney for partner’s requirements.
- Present and discuss product at executive and operational level
- Bachelor degree, MBA is strongly desired.
- Must have experience from idea to product deployment of version 1.0 consumer product.
- Proven ability to influence people at all level and cross functions without formal authority.
- Experience in multi-national company.
- Track record in local China digital entertainment landscape, know the players, regulation, business model and consumer behavior.
- Experience driving product initiative in cross-functional team is a must.
- Experience in product innovation and development technique such as Design Thinking, Agile, A/B testing, usability testing, data-driven product design.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).