Already applied?View Dashboard
Tax AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 615831BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 28, 2018
Job Summary:Tax Analyst
Responsibilities:1. Perform tax clearance work to facilitate outbound remittance including visits to tax bureau;
2. Liaise with the relevant tax authorities for various tax ground work;
3. Applying for financial subsidies and other applicable tax incentives;
4. Assist in monthly/quarterly tax filing (including VAT, CIT, local surtaxes), annual Corporate Income Tax filing, Transfer Pricing Documentation preparation and other Transfer Pricing related tasks;
5. Assist in dealing with internal audit and external audit on the tax part;
6. Provide support to Individual Income Tax related issues, Value Added Tax transition, and US tax disclosure requirements;
7. Assist in the tax work related to company set up, liquidation and other restructuring activities;
8. Assist Tax Senior Manager in various tax advisory projects;
9. Perform other tax related tasks as assigned or required by Tax Senior Manager;
- Bachelor degree, major in Accounting, Tax or relevant;
- 2+ years’ tax working experience in one of Big 4 accounting firms;
- Good written and oral English;
- In-depth understanding of PRC tax regulations and statutory accounting principles
- Strong sense of responsibility, proactive and self-motivated, good communications skills;
- Detailed and organized in work, strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Willing to learn and high potential to grow;
- CPA or CTA is a plus.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).