Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Manager, Digital Business DevelopmentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 524700BR Location Shanghai, China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 02/08/2018
- Support Disney Digital portfolio that may includes video, music, light game, ebook, learning product roadmap and strategy for a sustainable growing business.
- Target digital content platform and distributors and main.
- Support the Head of Digital BD in developing and implementing BD strategy to achieve the short term and long term goal.
- Design and negotiate deal terms and execution of deal closing.
- Work as the main contact point of Disney Digital business and development partners, and maintain excellent working relationship with internal and external partners.
- Act as a project manager to facilitate and interact between partners and varies Disney team to ensure smooth, timely, and efficient execution of the projects within budget.
- From entertainment, media or digital content distribution industry
- Experience launching new product or new business line is must have
- Work in and lead in a cross-funtional environment
- At least 10 years working experience in Business to Business sales or consulting firms
- Rich experience in business development, project management or operational roles in digital business
- Demonstration of strategic orientation and tactical business sense
- Analytical skills: able to provide sound recommendations based on good understanding of different Business Units’ needs, China market situation, trends and consumer insights
- Excellent English skills
- Strong planning and execution skills: able to multitask or manage several projects concurrently with minimum supervision
- Communication skills: persuasive and convincing both in oral and written
- Problem solving skills: able to resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively
- Passion for the Digital environment and platform, social media, etc.
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree, prefer in Business Administration, technology, management or related field.