Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Manager, Digital Business DevelopmentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 524700BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 08, 2018
- Support Disney Digital portfolio that may includes video, music, light game, ebook, learning product roadmap and strategy for a sustainable growing business.
- Target digital content platform and distributors and main.
- Support the Head of Digital BD in developing and implementing BD strategy to achieve the short term and long term goal.
- Design and negotiate deal terms and execution of deal closing.
- Work as the main contact point of Disney Digital business and development partners, and maintain excellent working relationship with internal and external partners.
- Act as a project manager to facilitate and interact between partners and varies Disney team to ensure smooth, timely, and efficient execution of the projects within budget.
- From entertainment, media or digital content distribution industry
- Experience launching new product or new business line is must have
- Work in and lead in a cross-funtional environment
- At least 10 years working experience in Business to Business sales or consulting firms
- Rich experience in business development, project management or operational roles in digital business
- Demonstration of strategic orientation and tactical business sense
- Analytical skills: able to provide sound recommendations based on good understanding of different Business Units’ needs, China market situation, trends and consumer insights
- Excellent English skills
- Strong planning and execution skills: able to multitask or manage several projects concurrently with minimum supervision
- Communication skills: persuasive and convincing both in oral and written
- Problem solving skills: able to resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively
- Passion for the Digital environment and platform, social media, etc.
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree, prefer in Business Administration, technology, management or related field.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Ltd., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).