Already applied?View Dashboard
Team CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 522137BR Location Shanghai Shi, China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 01/30/2018
Roles and ResponsibilitiesApply Now Apply Later
- To help Director and the team to communicate externally and internally regarding all team matters in professional English.
- Support Director and team to monitor all T&E and team budget control.
- Scheduling and maintenance of Director calendar
- Ability to produce spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Interface with various Disney departments and external organizations.
- Handle small projects, such as xLOB activities on behalf of the team, organize on-site and off-site events.
- Ability to solve problems and trouble shoot issues that surface while team member is traveling.
- Ability to conduct light research.
- Light translation (written / speaking).
- Monitor and manage contracts, documentations and reports, maintain confidentiality.
- Manage Director contacts.
- Compose, type, copy, file and fax correspondence.
- Prepare travel arrangement and expense reports.
- Office purchasing.
- Take meeting notes in meetings.
- Business related bachelor degree
- Secretarial training desired
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in assistant role and/or in business team support and administration
- Experience in maintaining confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook preferred
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to compose correspondence
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Ambitions for learning & continuous improvement
- Working under pressure
- Good personality, team spirit