商店员工-迪士尼商店Apply NowApply Later Job ID 799164BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Disney Store Date posted May 27, 2021
- Storytelling is our tradition.
- Excellent guest service is our standard.
- We insist on quality, value and innovation.
- Continuous improvement contributes to success.
- Honesty and transparency are our orientation.
- Challenges bring us Opportunities.
- Introduce Disney products to guests and provide high quality guest service
- Comply with various Disney store standards (such as visual merchandising, guest service and cashier / products receipt processing) to reflect the Disney brand promise
- Ensure that the store environment and products are in good order, and coordinate the visual merchandising to help reflect the Disney story to be presented
- Communicate with the store management team, cooperate with colleagues and create a dynamic working environment to achieve the company's goals
- Share opinions and develop innovative thinking, actively provide suggestions for store operations
- Be honest with all Disney fans, cast members and other colleagues., respect others all the time
- Actively involve in an environment that embraces all cast members and diverse talents
- Participate in all activities that have a positive impact on the store internal team and the external community
- Have clear and efficient communication skills, love to communicate with guests
- Focus on details and prioritize guests and tasks
- Have good time management, organizational ability and leadership
- Work with colleagues and have service spirit in teamwork
- Be well-dressed and professional in job image
- Be able to adapt to flexible working hours in order to meet the needs of weekend shift, inventory and so on
- Be arranged additional responsibilities according to business requirements
About Disney Store:
Disney store, which debuted in 1987, carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney’s key entertainment initiatives and characters from Disney, Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel. shopDisney.com is the ecommerce destination for guests of all ages, offering a curated selection of the best product from Disney store, Disney Consumer Products licensees, global collections and collaborations, and Disney Parks and Resorts, including trend fashion and accessories, toys, home and collectibles. Disney store and shopDisney offer magical shopping experiences that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world’s largest and most successful entertainment companies. There are currently more than 240 Disney store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney store locations in Japan; two locations in Shanghai, China including a flagship; and more than 70 Disney store locations in Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Store (Shanghai) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Store.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.