Accountant, Revenue Accounting(Japanese)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 792600BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 24, 2021
- Review and Post Pending Royalty Statements prepared by the Administrator into Insight/IPM (Revenue system) and ensure compliance with the terms of the License Contract
- Perform IPM postings for all Revenue related transactions, e.g. Advances, Deferred Unused Advances, Guarantee Shortfall, Audit Findings, and Fixed Fee etc.
- Work with Collection team and Accounting team to make sure all Licensee AR balance reconciled
- Perform invoice checking and ensure invoices are sent to licensee correctly
- Perform and ensure accuracy and completeness of the IPM-LRS-SAP reconciliation and work with Regional IT for errors fixing
- Prepare the revenue related reports and submit to the Asst. Manager for review
- Ensure consistency of data for all financial system (IPM, LRS, SAP) for quarter end closing
- Support Asst. Manager in providing analytical support to different stakeholders for all closing fairs
- Perform reclassification accounting entries related to Revenue function policy
- Familiar with contract deal and register in share point for AR clearing and cash application
- Good oral and written communication skills in Japanese (N1 pass) and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related major
- 2-3 years of working experience within a MNC environment
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Asia Pacific Shared Business Services (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.