Already applied?View Dashboard
Admin Assistant, EntertainmentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 612374BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 28, 2018
Job Summary:Responsible for supporting executive leader and management for assigned department. Provides administrative support, performs numerous secretarial and departmental duties.
- Manage calendar of key activities and meetings for executive / manager and key department personnel.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with other line of business teams. Follow up and coordinate key activities.
- Produce documents as assigned by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, transmitting and translating text, data and graphics.
- Create, monitor and check reports within the division, including business expense reports, phone bills, leave applications, purchase requisitions and other relevant documents.
- Coordinate meetings and materials for team members and overseas travelers as required.
- Plan and organize travel and entertainment activities for team members.
- Set up and maintain an effective filing system.
- Accomplish assignments on time and as required.
- Other duties as assigned by your leader.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in administration or secretary is preferable.
- Strong computer skills and experiencing in using MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Good planning & organizational skills
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese (verbal and written)
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.