Already applied?View Dashboard
Admin Assistant, Security OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 585033BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 10, 2018
Job Summary:Ensure daily prioritization of communication, meetings, and action items. Proactively manage the Security Operation Managers’ calendars and coordinate meetings. Provide overall office administration and organizational task support, including screening and routing phone calls, preparing expense reports and processing workflow requirements with the highest degree of confidentiality – exercising discretion, judgment and diplomacy. Provide additional office support to the team including, but not limited to, ordering miscellaneous office supply items for the department, receiving packages, and assisting in event or meeting set-up and prep. Display initiative, ingenuity and constant communication as a consistent means of accomplishing these activities.
- Provide administrative support for Security Operations team, assisting in translating documents.
- Support the Security Operations Manager to schedule and reconcile attendance for meetings and daily work.
- Help consolidate data and prepare weekly reports.
- Assist the Security Operations team in administrating the Gensuite system. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to granting access to new on-board Cast Members, running regular reports, and when needed, consolidating data and granting access according to the updated reports.
- Assist and provide logistic support to Security Operations team, which includes, but not limited to ordering stationary, registering visitors, and filling in applications forms.
- Distribute the needed items for Security Operation Team.
- Coordinate and receive the Security Operations Managers’ schedules, adjusting and sending out notifications when necessary.
- Liaise with vendors, process payment requisitions, create purchase orders, receive goods and communicate between external and internal.
- Keep an accurate track on goods and supplies.
- Support additional initiatives and projects driven of the business.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the Security Operations Manager.
- Strong English and translation skills.
- Proven strong technical proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to manage time, follow through and deliver on multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter with strong attention to details.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrated ability to show creativity and share new ideas.
- Demonstrated partnering skill and ability to build effective relationships with diverse Cast Members.
- Proficient in typing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years of administrative or similar experience.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.