Admin AssistantApply NowApply Later Job ID 687134BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 10, 2020
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including emailing, mailing, scanning, printing and copying to management.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Maintain office supplies for department.
- Handle all travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Process Travel & Expense claim.
- Maintain appreciate interpersonal relationships with cast members and peers.
- 1-2 years’ experience in administration work
- Bachelor degree, preferably in a related field
- Computer: Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Communication: Fluent in both English and Chinese (native). High English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
- Excellent ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Profound database management skills.
- Remarkable ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Complete knowledge of supplies, office equipment and services ordering and inventory control.
- Excellent ability to solve problems.
- In-depth receptionist skills.
- Deep ability to compile information and prepare reports.
- Excellent coordinating skills.
- Immense ability to schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Profound ability to transcribe and record meeting minutes.
- Remarkable word processing and data entry skills.
- Excellent ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Strong ability to compose and edit already written materials.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRprofessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.