Administrative Assistant, Disney Global SecurityApply Now Apply Later Job ID 740888BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 21, 2020
Responsibilities:General administrative work:
• Maintain Director’s calendar in Outlook, scheduled face to face/VTC/conference meetings; arrange business trips including ordering/modifying fight ticket/hotel, rent vehicles and other logistics admin supporting, such as catering order; courier files; refill all the stationary and other materials for daily/weekly use, such as First Aid Kit items; battery of security device, satellite phones, etc.
• Complete and submit expense reports (T&E)/rental/medical claims for Director, and raise purchasing requests (PO) on behalf of Director with different vendors, such as International SOS; ICD; Risk Control, etc. and track deliverables and payment process with ASC team.
• Liaise with vendors, such as Office Support/MMoser/ICD, to assist obtain quotation, delivery and arrange payments, keep maintenance report by case or yearly; search for new vendors and new products as required.
Security general duty work
• Assist deliver the Global Security component of “Disney New Beginnings” Training in coordination with HR.
• Print and program Company ID badges and grant office access for new employees and company visitors for the SH/BJ/GZ/Korea offices and DE Centre according the badge request from HR/DE task force; process lost badges and reissued the ID badges for employee who apply to replace.
• Managed the building access cards for One Corp Ave office, maintain log, set up the process of new card issuance and replacement.
Security system related work
• Maintain and update regional DisneyAlerts system for crisis management mass notifications; use Disney Alert system/or public email box to send out alerts when it required and report to analysis to Director.
• Operate Lenel access control system for SH/BJ/GZ/HK/TW/KW office; grant the office access to employees, such as: permanent employees, contractor; on-site contractors, interns and visiting employees.
Preferred Qualifications:- Systematic, process-oriented, punctual and hardworking
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Positive, pro-active, can-do attitude and resourceful
- Mature, independent, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Fluency in English and Putonghua (written and spoken).
- Proficiency with computer software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
University graduate, preferably English Language Studies, Business Administration or other related disciplines
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.